Saturday, December 29, 2018

How to contact Me: 7 steps to ensure you don't get it wrong

I am re-posting articles that I had written for the site Domme Dose. Most of the articles aren't online anymore, so I decided to go ahead and put them up here.


So often I am greeted with an email, an Instant Message, or some form of contact from a submissive who tells Me they have been following Me for months but have been too afraid to contact Me. I know that I am very intimidating - and yes, you should be intimidated. However, if you are a true submissive slave who wishes to serve Me that should not deter you from initiating first contact. 

I have taken the time to make this guide for Myself and for you. If you follow all the steps in this guide, you are much more likely to be considered as My slave, get My full attention, and most of all - make Me happy. 

I did make this guide for slaves who want to serve *Me*, however it can also be used as a guide to approaching any Domme.

1.  Research

Read everything you can about Me. This should be a no-brainer. I have written extensively about Myself, have posted clips, videos, Mp3's, and more. I am cam verified on several sites, and 100% real. Read about the fetishes I am into, and consider how they sit with you. If you are not into blackmail, that doesn't mean I will blackmail you. Begin to gather in your mind what you are interested in, and begin to make a list of these things. I have written an article called What Kind of slave are you? Hopefully you will find it helpful. 

Follow Me on twitter. I generally update it several times a day. It's easy to see that I am active in the scene, and thus actively online and available. 

2. Intention

Consider what it is you are looking for before contacting Me. Are you looking for a quick wallet rape? A one-time session and possibly more? Are you looking to serve Me full time? Are you looking to be trained as a foot/sissy/cuckold slave? Have you served a Mistress before - why didn't that work out, and what do you want to be different/the same about your past experiences? Note that no two Dommes are ever going to be the same. Know that if you are approaching Me wanting a full-time or even life-long relationship, it should be treated with great care and respect.


3. Honesty

Be honest. No one likes a liar. If you can only afford to tribute XX amount, say so. Don't say that you want to be wallet raped if you can only afford 100 dollars. I think that a lot of you boys will try to talk yourselves up in the hopes that I will give you more time/attention. It doesn't work that way. If you make claims to what you are going to do for Me, I am going to want to see those claims come true. Once I find that you have been all talk and no show, I am going to get annoyed and frustrated. If you were honest from the very beginning, there is a chance that I would have been able to work something else out with you. 

4. Creativity

Be creative. This one is always a bonus. Having a poem prepared, or some other token to show how eager you are to serve and how you truly want to devote yourself to Me is always a very welcomed thing. I love hand written letters, art devoted to Me, tribute websites, and more. I understand a lot of you aren't creative. If not, you can still think of little ways that you can set yourself apart from the others and make Me truly happy and surprised.

5. Tribute

Be willing to tribute. Apparently this really does need to be said. Sad. I don't expect you to hand over your entire wallet upon first contact. However, tributing Me upon first contact puts you at much greater odds for Me to give you My full attention. A lot of the time, the question will be asked: how much shall i tribute?

Ugh.

I don't know - how much can you afford? Want Me to throw out $500 at you? Is that doable for you? Is it not? I would much prefer you say, "may i tribute $100, Princess?" There we go. Now instead of Me having to poke and prod at you, you have initialized the tribute process instead of Me having to sound like I'm begging for cash. I hate prodding at subs for tributes. I want My tributes to flow freely and be something that is desired from My submissives. I'm not going to have you introduce yourself and respond with, "k, send $200 NOW slave!!!!!" I understand that all relationships, and financial relationships, require a certain amount of chemistry.

This does not apply to the fly-by boys who aren't interested in full servitude. If you are just looking to spend, unload your wallet, pamper Me, tribute and spoil Me - GREAT! But if you are not going to be consistent, expect to pay for each session and each time we speak.

I cam verify with each purchase of My yahoo ID. If you buy My yahoo ID, I will get on cam briefly and verify Myself. I might not always be in the position to do that. Maybe I'm fresh out of the shower, or laying in bed in My PJ's. Maybe I just don't feel like getting on cam. Don't act like I am at your beck and call, or that I *OWE* you anything. I don't. I don't owe you shit. Remember that. Remember that My cam verifying for you is a privilege that you should be very thankful for.

Another note on tributing - if you are unable to tribute this moment, but are getting paid in a week - WAIT. I know you are eager, but instead of coming off as a time waster, wait the week until pay day and let that excitement of contacting Me and tributing build up. When you contact Me you can say, "i wanted to contact you last week but knew I wouldn't be paid until today. I've been waiting all week to be able to give you this, Princess." Now that will certainly put a smile on My face.

BONUS: Tribute before contacting Me. It is rare that a sub will go through this trouble. It shows the true mark of one willing to serve if you do this.

6. Respect

Be respectful. This one is talked about but is almost never carried out in the way that I expect and deserve. I roll My eyes every time I get an IM from someone who has never contacted Me before that just says, "hi," or, "hi princess." 

I understand that most of you don't understand why this is bad. Let Me break this down for you.

You are not the only person who is talking to Me. If you want My attention, and you want Me to actually care enough to talk to you say something like.... "Hello Princess Chloe. My name is xxx. I am a foot fetish submissive who is looking to be fully owned. I have read all of your websites, and I have purchased xx amount of clips... I bought your yahoo from kinkbomb/clipvia/niteflirt....

Do you see the difference? Instantly I know that you took the time to read THIS article. I also know what kind of slave you are. I know that you purchased My yahoo ID and where. I know that you are familiar with My clips, and I know what it is you are looking for. This is a great starting point because it shows Me that you might be truly interested in serving Me. From there, I will ask you questions, get to know you a little, and you are also permitted to ask Me questions. I suggest having at least 5 prepared before you contact Me. I'm sure there are questions that you can think of to ask Me that you may be curious about. 

7. Ready, set, blast off!

Take the plunge. Using the guide above, you should be ready to contact Me. Now all you have to do is bite the bullet. Maybe you want to send an email with a few questions to determine whether or not there is a chance of true compatibility. That is fine, but after one or two emails I will expect you to purchase My yahoo ID. 
My yahoo ID can be purchased at the following links:


What is a slave to do when they want to serve Me but are unable to tribute? Being the fantastic Princess that I am, I have offered some solutions below where you can get My attention, benefit Me, not waste My time, and still serve Me.

Follow Me on twitter. Tweet about Me. Retweet My tweets.
(twitter: princesschloe6)

Start your own blog documenting your addiction to Me. Talk about how you felt when you first saw My pictures/clips/writing, and any and all other feelings. Whenever I post something new, write about it in your blog dedicated to Me. 

I love getting art dedicated to Me, poems, stories, and all sorts of creative things. 

Comment on all My posts, show Me how much you appreciate that I have written them.

No comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets