Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Princess Chloe's Updates

If you follow Me on twitter then you are aware that My laptop got completely fucked yesterday. It's time for a new one! I'm currently collecting Amazon Gift cards. Thus far I've received $500 since last night. Not enough, but the fact that most of them came from various subs and admirers whom I've never spoken to has Me immensely happy. Coming through for Me in times like this is expected from those who serve Me - for those who do not, it's definitely a great foot in the right direction if serving Me is something you wish to do.

Also, upon receiving My new laptop I will be posting a new YouTube video!

If by Friday I haven't received enough gift cards, I'll go ahead and just buy the laptop. I know that won't happen though. It's not like I don't have enough money for one, hahahaha. It's simply the principle. If I ever need something, it should be paid for  IN FULL by losers.

I have a few other announcements to make....

I've been signing up and researching various cam sites, trying to find the one that fits all of My needs. Once I've decided on one, I will post the link along with My updated cam schedule.

In other news, the Ebanned auctions have been going along quite well. I've two up and each of them have more bids than any other single item on the site right now! That's because I'm fucking incredible, and everything I touch turns to gold - including these gold sneakers of Mine up for auction!


Also, if you are the winner of the blue gym sock auction, you will also receive these as well:



Wow loser, isn't that exciting? Haha! Anyway, if you're bidding or able to, I expect a lot of money for these little gems.

I think I've mentioned this before, but if you're in the United States, My absolute favorite form of tribute is Venmo! It's fast, easy, and free! Send Venmo tributes here.

What else? I've been having some great conversations with Miss Akara Fang. She's great and we get along well! We both live in California and have even been discussing the possibility of meeting up at some point and how fucking crazy you freaks would get if we teamed up for sessions and clips!

Also, big things are in the works for sissy bitch kelly. I'm getting ready to lock that bitches disgusting little "clitty" in chastity, haha. We've been talking about it for a while, and it's all finally coming together. The prospect of Me locking it up is incredibly exciting to Me.

And for all you cuckolds out there, here's the first pics of Me and My man!!!!!!
::drumroll::



Haha, you losers have been begging Me ALL FUCKING NIGHT FOR THESE!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!





Yes, he totally loves that I'm a domme and thinks I'm absolutely brilliant. We've been together for a little over four months now, but we've known each other since highschool. I met him when I was a freshman and he was a senior.We have all of the same friends now, he's even good friends with Miss Elle and her husband as well as Mistress Molly. I love that I've gotten a bunch of My friends into humiliating losers with Me. It's so much fun!

If you're interested in serving Me and My man you can shop on his wishlist, buy Me sexy lingirie that you will never get to see Me wear (that's for him, not you! lol), and send money packs/venmo tributes for our dates... you can also contact Me for info on sessions with us and serving both of us.

- Princess Chloe

No comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets